ONE-HANDED NEEDLING INSERTION METHOD Seminar
(Traditional Japanese Style) by Yoshihiro Yamaguchi, L.Ac.
Four-weeks Advanced Intensive Program
- Acquire advanced needling technique the One-handed Needling Insertion Method (Katate Sokan)
This Japanese style One-handed insertion needling method is not available in most acupuncture schools in the U.S.A. Take advantage of this intensive program! Learn in only 4 weeks what would normally take at least 3 months!
- Small class setting...Hands-on exercise...Interactive learning.
Why Learn This Japanese Style?
- Acupuncture was introduced to Japan from China about 1500 years ago and has improved and refined over the years. Japanese needles are known to be both delicate and fine which allow the patient to feel "painless". Besides the needle itself, this quick and accurate technique provides greater control on the needling process. As a result, it shortens the insertion time in half.
- In the United States today, only a small number of acupuncturists practice the one-handed insertion method. By gaining this knowledge, you will be sure to increase your technical skills and perhaps develop a different approach to acupuncture needling.
- In general, this traditional Japanese style of soft-touch technique is preferred by my patients, providing them with a higher comfort level and virtually no pain.
- U.S.$600 for a 4-week program
- 10% discount for early registration (30 days before class begins).
- Refund Policy: 80% with 10-day prior notification of the first class.
Credit card payment or money order accepted.
- 161 West 54th Street Suite 21
- New York, NY 10019 (between. 7th and 6th)
- Tel: (212) 246-7588
- Fax: (212) 767-0770
Do not miss the opportunity to gain one step further to professional skill!
Registration and additional information, please call (212) 246-7588.
Needle Insertion kit with tube is required for your own practice.
Other materials, texts are provided.